Pls. send information for the requirements of applying business visa?
Dear Willy eleuterio,
Please be kindly informed if you travel to Vietnam by air, you can apply for business visa on arrival to Vietnam with us. The procedure to obtain a business visa online is the same as that to obtain a tourist visa. You only need to:
- Complete online form to obtain a visa approval letter at https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html (no document is required);
- Pay for service fee online;
- Get visa approval letter via email (within 7 working days or even faster depending on your choice) together with detailed guide to pick up full visa at Vietnam airport;
- Get visa stamped at the airport.
To use business visa on arrival to Vietnam, you need to pay two kinds of fee: service fee and stamping fee. For details, please see here: https://vietnamvisa.hk/vietnam-visa-fee-instruction/.
But in case you get into Vietnam by other means, you need to obtain the business visa via Vietnam embassy (in Hong Kong or others convenient for you). As the procedure, required documents and visa fee may vary from one to one, you should directly contact them for more details.
Here is contact information of Vietnam embassy in Hong Kong:
- Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, HONG KONG, CHINA
- Phone: (852) 2591 4517
- Fax: (852) 2591 4524
- Email: tlsqhk @mofa.gov.vn
Hopefully this information is clear to you.
Should you need any further information, please feel free to let us know.