I am traveling with my friend, we are both Hong Kong passport holders so I know that we need visa Vietnam to visit your country. However, our detailed itinerary is as follows:
– October 15: fly to Hanoi, and stay in Hanoi, Halong and Sapa for 10 days;
– October 25: Travel by bus to Cambodia for 1 week.
– November 2: back to Vietnam by boat on a Mekong tour.
– November 10: Fly back to Hong Kong.
My questions are:
1. Can we use Vietnam visa online?
2. If yes, how much does it cost us in total?
Thank you for your attention.
Dear Lee Mark,
Thank you for your question.
1. Please be kindly informed that in this case you still CAN use Vietnam visa online as it requires you to first enter by air to get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport and then can leave and re-enter Vietnam by any means of transport.
2. As per your itinerary, you will need a 1-month multiple entry visa (for tourism), so total cost of your 2 visas is US$146.5 (consisting of USD 46.5 as service fee and USD 100 as stamping fee).
To book the visa now, please click on the link: https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html.
Should you need any further information, please feel free to let us know.