Vietnam visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa to Vietnam in addition to the traditional way of obtaining a visa at Vietnam embassy. With this option, the visa applicants does not need to either contact the Vietnam embassy or send their original passport away, the only thing they need is an internet access (computer or mobile device) to submit the online form via a travel agent in Vietnam and get the visa approval letter which is issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department via the travel agent. With that letter and other required documents brought by them to the Vietnam airport, they will get visa stamped onto their passport.
However, please be noted that this option is applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by AIR only.
Following are simple guide to get a visa on arrival to Vietnam:
1. Fill out the online application form Access to our Apply Online Page and fill out the form with required information. You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s) as shown in the passport(s). Click here: https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html.
Please double check to make sure all information is correct, as once issued, the visa approval letter could not be amended.
2. Confirm and pay for service fee After making sure that all information is correct, select to use extra services (Airport Fast Track/Car Pick-Up) if any.
Make payment of service fee (the payment can be made with your Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/PayPal or with cash via Western Union).
3. Receive visa approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport After 02 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service), YOU WILL:
- Get visa approval letter via email (attached together with the Vietnamese visa application form)
- Print out the letter and the Vietnamese visa application form
- Fill out the Vietnamese visa application form with required information
- Prepare 02 passport sized photos (4*6cm) and an amount of money as stamping fee ($45 for single entry visa; $65 for 1 month multiple entry visa and $95 for 3 month multiple entry visa) (USD is preferred to avoid any unbalanced exchanged rate at the airport)
- Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airport (Noi Bai international airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat international airport in Ho Chi Minh city or Da Nang airport in Da Nang city)
4. Get your visa stamped upon arrival Upon arrival at any of Vietnam International Airports, present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos, the exit and entry form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
(Our immigration airport fast track service is recommended for those who wish to save time in getting their visa stamp at the airports)